What do you do to keep your skin healthy?
“I follow my esthetician’s instructions: wash my face twice a day, use moisturizer and sunscreen, and exfoliate twice a week. I’m pretty new in the skincare game and I’ve always had decent skin, but not great skin. It’s still early but my skin feels good!”tHow did you integrate the HelloAva service into your life?
- Cleanses and purifies even the most sensitive skin
- Ultra-gentle and perfect for daily cleansing! Your skin is left fresh, clear and healthy
- Prebiotics and Lactic acid help support your skin’s good bacteria
- Lightweight moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration and helps prevent water from evaporating from the skin
- Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimized
- Benefits, restores, and maintains skin’s hydration Instant, long-lasting hydration
- A quick-absorbing, lightweight, broad spectrum sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use that protects the skin from UV rays
- Provides antioxidant protection and protects against UV rays
“Skincare is not limited to just women and I think this stigma is being largely disrupted these days. I’ve noticed more companies leaning into this area and focusing on taking care of the body.”